David Steward: Founder of World Wide Technology
David Steward is the founder of World Wide Technology, located in St. Louis, MO. Steward can remember like it was yesterday walking into the U.S. Small Business Administration of St. Louis. February 2, 1992 was the day he reached out to the SBA.
World Wide Technology was founded in 1990 and it has grown from a small product reseller into a global systems integrator with more than $7 billion in annual revenue and over 3,000 employees. WWT has ranked 51 on Forbes’ Largest Private Companies list and 28 on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
- Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri
- 2 million+ square feet of warehousing, distribution and integration space
- Integration labs in the U.S. and Europe
- Sales offices and distribution centers worldwide
- 3,000+ professionals
- 500+ engineers and technical resources
Visit Word Wide Technology online.