Washington U offers free business consultation from MBAs. There are invitations for minority businesses in Missouri to apply for free consulting and support from Washington University St. Louis MBAs.
There is still have room small businesses in your area to be supported by MBA students and experts from Washington University in St. Louis – Olin School of Business in our upcoming event April 8-10!
Applications are open through March 27th!
Washington U offers free business consultation from MBAs and is proactively reaching out to small business owners in MO, especially minority-owned businesses or those with the most need of strategy and planning to succeed in the coming year.
This will be the third virtual Small Business School Challenge event where we challenge top universities to brainstorm ways to help real local business owners thrive.
- The event is free to participate in, and any industry is applicable.
- Takes place virtually, nationwide, April 8-10.
- Business owners only need a few hours to communicate with their assigned team during this window, to share their goals and challenges, and collaborate.
- All resulting strategies and plans will be presented live on Saturday the 10th and then shared publicly, so there is a PR and visibility opportunity for each business as well.
- Over our first two events, business owners rated the value of consulting they received at an average of $3,000.
Nominate A Business